We are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our Blossom Lodge Day Nursery Team. We pride ourselves on valuing our employees and recognising hard work – we provide progression, training and support throughout your career with us. Our teams are made up of full and part time positions so keep your eyes peels for the next opportunity that suits you.
Join the team
Due to our recent refurbishment and expansion Blossom Lodge Day Nursery in Cheltenham are looking to recruit for the following roles:
- Qualified Nursery Practitioner for 18-42 hours per week roles available within our Baby Room (0-1 years)
- Qualified Nursery Practitioner for 18-42 hours per week roles available within our Toddler Room (1-2 years)
- Qualified Nursery Practitioner for 18-42 hours per week roles available within our Early Learners Room (2-3 years)
- Experienced Nursery Practitioner for Lunch Cover, 10 hours per week
- Nursery Apprentices, 30 hours per week
WELCOME BONUS OF £300 for anyone who accepts a role at our nursery for 18 hours or above per week. (After completion of successful probation period) * Terms and conditions apply
You will be joining a dedicated, friendly and supportive team where the senior leadership team are committed to supporting staff’s continual personal development.
Main responsibilities are to work with the team in providing a high level of care of the children at the nursery, maximising their learning potential and work towards positive outcomes.
We are looking for someone that is caring and has a passion for working in childcare. You will need to be flexible towards your working hours / days, hardworking and a team player.
Required Qualifications For Qualified Roles:
- NVQ Level 3 in Early Years and Education
- Paediatric first aid certificate (in date)
(In relation to the Department of Education Early Years Qualification List, Health and Social Care training is not considered to be a full and relevant qualification for the EYFS and Health and Social Care Qualifications will not be considered for this role)
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working in a children’s day nursery, not essential for apprenticeship roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to observe and records children’s progress
- Good IT skills in order to carry out recording the children’s daily information on our online portal
- Enthusiasm and a passionate approach to early years development
- Skills to deliver high quality childcare
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- All applications require 2 references and the successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure (DBS)
- Committed team supporting all staff in their personal development
- Continual Training opportunities
- Staff Childcare Discounts
- Staff incentive schemes